01-03
2020year
Fire Assay Furnace, Fire Assay Furnace Suppliers and

Alibaba.com offers 127 fire assay furnace products. About 68% of these are ceramics, 18% are laboratory heating equipments, and 3% are industrial furnace. A wide variety of fire assay furnace options are available to you, such as free samples.

01-03
2020year
JC Small Industrial Electric Melting Oven Resistance Furnace

Henan Sante Furnace Technology Co., Ltd. Melting Furnace, Electrical Industrial Furnace, Industrial Resistance Furnace manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Electric Industrial Resistance Heat Melting Furnace, 1000c High Temperature Lab Tube Furnace, Box Type 1200c High Temperature Vacuum Tempering Furnace and so on.

01-03
2020year
Mellen | Furnaces

We strive to provide our customers with well-researched and extensively engineered products. We test and develop new products using the Mellen Laboratory. Inside the lab, we test for element life, longevity, and maximum use. We experiment with components, atmosphere, and materials with the goal of maximizing furnace life and quality.

01-03
2020year
Electric Melters - Electric Smelting Furnace | RDO Induction

The Shuttle Electric Melters are compact, portable, bench-top melters ideal for a small shop that is melting small lots of Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Aluminum or various solder alloys. This electric melting & smelting furnace is equipped with a high quality PYT Platinum Thermocouple for accurate temperature measurement.

01-03
2020year
New Induction Heating Equipment for Forging and Melting

The new line of medium frequency induction melting furnaces are able to melt such metals as steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, silver, gold, and aluminum with a melting capacity from 3kg to 500kg.

01-03
2020year
Jiuchen 1kg Copper Scrap Electric Melting Furnace Used Well

Jiuchen 1kg Copper Scrap Electric Melting Furnace Used Well In United State, Find Complete Details about Jiuchen 1kg Copper Scrap Electric Melting Furnace Used Well In United State,Copper Scrap Melting Furnace,Electric Melting Furnace,Jiuchen Melting Furnace from Industrial Furnace Supplier or Manufacturer-Zibo JC Eco-Tech Co., Ltd.

01-03
2020year
Lab Furnaces - CM Furnaces Inc

Users for the CM series of Lab Furnaces: Over the 60 years CM Laboratory furnaces have been manufactured, they have gained wide acceptance in a diverse set of industries and applications. Most of these customers are distinguished by their desire for truly high quality equipment that lasts a long time and requires very little maintenance.

01-03
2020year
Propane Furnace Kits for Melting Gold, Silver, Copper

Propane Furnace Kits. Basic Mini Kwik Kiln Propane Gold Silver Copper Melting Furnace Set II Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on new arrivals

01-03
2020year
Melting Furnace for sale in UK | 58 used Melting Furnaces

New 2KG Automatic Melting Furnace of Metals + Pour . New 2kg automatic melting furnace of metals + pour. I pluged in and it started up numbers showing on display which were going up and the unit got hot so i switch off and thats all i know realy .. new boxed electric gold/metal melting furnace this item has never been used and has not had the plug fitted.

01-03
2020year
What metals can I melt in my new furnace? - YouTube

May 24, 2017 · Published on May 24, 2017. I know that my new furnace can melt aluminum quite fast, but what I also wanted to know is can I melt brass and copper. So I made 3 small steel crucibles and tried to

01-03
2020year
Melting Furnaces - Alloy Melting Furnace Manufacturer from

Melting Furnaces. We manufacture and supply all types of industrial melting furnaces, metal melting furnaces, holding furnaces, casting furnaces, brass melting furnaces, aluminium melting furnaces, gold melting furnaces, silver melting furnaces, lead melting furnaces, copper melting furnaces, glass melting furnaces, spares and allied equipment.

01-03
2020year
Laboratory Vacuum Arc Melting Furnaces | Products & Suppliers

Find Laboratory Vacuum Arc Melting Furnaces related suppliers, manufacturers, products and specifications on GlobalSpec - a trusted source of Laboratory Vacuum Arc Melting Furnaces information.

01-03
2020year
Furnace for melting platinum melting furnace

Melting of platinum group metal concentrates in South Africa conditions, one of the three main PGM producers has opted for a circular, three-electrode furnace that . Homemade electric melting furnace - Metal Lab. Homemade electric melting furnace Videos.

01-03
2020year
Electric Melting Furnace - Manufacturers & Suppliers, Dealers

Since the day of our inception, we have been successfully trading and supplying our clients with Electric Melting Furnace. For wining the trust and confidence of our customers, we also carry out management, consultancy and engineering services for all these furnaces.

01-03
2020year
Metal Melting Furnace, Induction Metal Melting Machine for Sale

SuperbMelt metal melting furnaces are widely used in various of metals smelting, such as gold, silver, copper, platinum etc, from 1kg to 250kg. Adopt IGBT induction technology and optional PLC control system to achieve speedy melting and accurate temperature control.

01-03
2020year
Best Budget Electric Foundry - GG 2000 Mini Smelting Furnace

Aug 26, 2017 · Best Budget Electric Foundry - GG 2000 Mini Smelting Furnace What metals can I melt in my new furnace? 8:09. MELTING COPPER MINI MELTING ELECTRIC FURNACE Making Ingot From Scrap Copper

01-03
2020year
gold melting furnace for sale -CPY manufacturers

Melting metal in a home foundry, backyard metalcasting,- gold melting furnace for sale, Melting metal with mostly homemade equipment and a small, An individual can build a blast furnace and melt it in their backyard, Stuff for SALE! Cast (Kast) vUsed Gold Melting Furnace for sale | 90 ads in US Gold melting furnace for sale:, gold nugget

01-03
2020year
JC Small Industrial Electric Melting Oven Resistance Furnace

Henan Sante Furnace Technology Co., Ltd. Melting Furnace, Electrical Industrial Furnace, Industrial Resistance Furnace manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Electric Industrial Resistance Heat Melting Furnace, 1000c High Temperature Lab Tube Furnace, Box Type 1200c High Temperature Vacuum Tempering Furnace and so on.

01-03
2020year
Retech Systems LLC | Lab Scale Furnaces

Retech supplies the metal working industry with laboratory size melting furnace utilizing the range of Retech technologies as a means to develop new alloys and processes. Our lab furnaces utilize alloy and/or chemistry analysis and/or development with the following technologies: Electron Beam (EB) melting, Plasma Arc Melting (PAM), Vacuum Arc

01-03
2020year
Platinum Melting Furnace-China Platinum Melting Furnace

China Platinum Melting Furnace - Select 2019 Platinum Melting Furnace products from verified China Platinum Melting Furnace manufacturers, suppliers on Made-in-China.com.